Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
July TBC Board Mtg
Thursday, July 26, 2018, 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
TBC Monthly Meeting
is not Required
TBC Board Meeting
Thursday, July 26th, 2018, 7:00pm
Hardesty Library, Oak Meeting Room
Call to order
Approval of minutes from prior meeting
Changes to the Agenda
Additions, subtractions and corrections to agenda for this meeting
- River Parks & Other Affiliates
- Meeting Calendar and Location, for coming month
No August general meeting
August Board Meeting - Thursday, August 30th, Hardesty Library Ash Rm, 7pm-8pm
September - Thursday, September 5, Hardesty Library Maple Rm, Ross Snider on Trans America ride in 2018
- Fall Century - next planning meeting is Monday, July 30th at 6:30pm at Albert G's downtown
- Revisit Washington Irving vs Bentley Park starting location for Saturday rides - It looks like most people would prefer starting the Saturday rides at Bentley rather than WI. The number of people starting at Bentley way outnumbers those starting at WI. Except for special rides like the Watermelon and Ice Cream Rides where we need the picnic tables at WI, I think we should change the start location in spite of possible parking limitations at Bentley.
- Select club rides for September - I have 5 or 6 suggestions. If you’d like the urls I can send them to you.
- Date for Sept Avery Drive Clean UP – I’ll suggest Tuesday, Sept 11 with the 13th and 18th as backups.
Comments, Announcements, Other Business
- Gathering Place opening Saturday, September 8
- Riverside opening Monday, September 10
- Next Fall Century planning meeting - Monday evening, July 30th, 6:30pm, Albert G's downtown